Industrial applications – Bifurcations and Instabilities in Fluid Mechanics
For your attention to the session “Industrial applications” at the 8th Symposium “Bifurcations and Instabilities in Fluid Mechanics”, which will be held during 16-19 July, 2019 at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
Here is the full list of sessions of the Symposium:
- Liquid films, drops, and bubbles (chair: A. Oron, Technion)
- Jets, liquid curtains, and bridges (chair: E. Benilov, University of Limerick)
- Computational methods (chair: J.-C. Robinet, Laboratoire DynFluid)
- Magnetohydrodynamics (chair: R. Hollerbach, University of Leeds)
- Electrohydrodynamics (chair: D. Papageorgiou, Imperial College)
- Waves and turbulence (chair: S. Nazarenko, Institut de Physique de Nice and University of Warwick)
- Parametric excitation and control of instabilities (chair: A. Nepomnyashchy, Technion)
- Shear flows, boundary layers, and related problems (chair: P. Thomas, University of Warwick)
- Dynamics of wetting (chair: A. Daerr, Université Paris Diderot)
- Active fluids (chair: I. Aronson, Penn State)
- Non-Newtonian fluids (chair: R. Khayat, University of Western Ontario)
- Biofluids (chair: D. Smith, University of Birmingham)
- Industrial applications (chair: W. Lee, University of Huddersfield)
- Geophysical flows (chair: G. Sutyrin, University of Rhode Island)
- Stability of flows in porous media (chair: Y. Feldman, Ben-Gurion University)
- Multiphase flows (chair: C. Markides, Imperial College)
- Flows driven by buoyancy and/or Marangoni effect (chair: V. Shevtsova, Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Crystal growth (chair: A. Gelfgat, Tel-Aviv University)
If you want to organise a minisyposium, email me its title and a list of at least 10 people (names and affiliations) who are willing to give a presentation. Please indicate “BIFD minisymposium” in the subject line.
Information on travel, keynote speakers, and social programme can be found on the website of the Symposium, https://www.bifd2019.org.
Abstract submission opens: 3 December 2018
Abstract submission closes: 3 February 2019
Notification of acceptance: 17 March 2019
Registration opens: 15 April 2019
Registration closes: 12 May 2019
We look forward to welcoming you in Limerick!