International Study Groups with Industry
Upcoming International Study Groups
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA, MPI 2022, June 13-17, 2022.
- 12th Montreal Industrial Problem Solving Workshop, Canada, IPSW 12, Aug. 22-26th.
- Monash University, Australia, MISG 2023, Monday 30th Jan. – Friday 3rd Feb. 2023, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- African Institute of Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), Cape Town, South Africa, Jan.-Feb. 2023, details to be announced, contact David.Mason@wits.ac.za
UK Virtual Study Groups
This initiative of the Virtual Forum for Knowledge Exchange in the Mathematical Sciences (V-KEMS, a collaboration between the KTN, the Universities of Bath, Bristol and Southampton, together with the IMI, the Newton Gateway and the ICMS) involves the organisation of short focussed, virtual study groups which are held every one or two months. For up to date information see V-KEMS – Virtual Study Group Page. Recent and upcoming meetings include
- 29 June – 1 July 2022 – Environmental Risk Post COVID-19 Virtual Study Group
- 1st – 3rd December 2021 – Post Covid-19 Recovery – Communities of the Future
- 8th – 9th November 2021 – Modelling Energy Systems and Resilience Virtual Study Group
- 12th – 14th October 2021 –Recovery from the Pandemic: Hospitality & Leisure
Note, these are not an ECMI activity.