ECMI has set up the ECMI Educational Committee with representatives from each participating university.
This committee meets twice a year and is in charge of all educational activities.
- Exchange of students and teachers between the ECMI partner universities.
- Organization of the international student workshops – the ECMI Modelling Week.
- Quality assessment of the local programme.
- Supervision of the ECMI Diploma resulting in the ECMI certificate in Mathematics for Industry.
The members of the ECMI Educational Committee
- Dr. Christophe Picard (University of Grenoble) (Chair: email@example.com)
- Dr. Tihomir Ivanov (Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”)
- Prof. Thomas Götz (University of Koblenz)
- Prof. Håkan Andreasson (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Dr. Martijn J.H. Anthonissen (Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Prof. Luis L. Bonilla (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Dr. Jean Guy Caputo (University of Rouen)
- Prof. María del Carmen Pardo (Complutense University of Madrid)
- Dr. Paola Causin (University of Milan)
- Prof. Jose M. Gambi (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Prof. Edwige Godlewski (Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Paris)
- Dr. Niels Christian Overgaard (Lund University)
- Dr. Poul G. Hjorth (Technical University of Denmark)
- Dr. Marek Teuerle (Wroclaw University of Science and Technology)
- Prof. Trond Kvamsdal (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Dr. Ewald Lindner (Johannes Kepler University Linz)
- Dr. Sergey V. Lupuleac (Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University)
- Dr. Anthony Mulholland (University of Strathclyde)
- Prof. Giandomenico Orlandi (University of Verona)
- Dr. Marta Pascoal (University of Coimbra)
- Dr. Claudia Nunes (University of Lisbon)
- Prof. Danijela Rajter-Ćirić (University of Novi Sad)
- Dr. Susana Serna (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona)
- Prof. Stefan Siegmund (TU Dresden)
- Dr. Elizabeth Strouse (Université de Bordeaux)
- Prof. Andrea Walther (University of Paderborn)
- Prof. Eddie Wilson (University of Bristol)
- Dr. Filippo Terragni (Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Dr. Gergely Röst (University of Szeged Szeged)
You must log in to post a comment.
Pingback: 31st ECMI Modelling Week – ECMI