21th International Conference Mathematical Modelling and Analysis (MMA2016) June 1 – 4, 2016, Tartu, Estonia
21th International Conference
Mathematical Modelling and Analysis (MMA2016)
June 1 – 4, 2016, Tartu, Estonia
- European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry
- Institute of Mathematics and Statistics of University of Tartu (Estonia)
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Lithuania)
- Estonian Mathematical Society
The Conference focuses on various aspects of mathematical modelling and usage of numerical methods in modern problems of science and engineering. It aims, in particular, to foster cooperation among various specialists in this field. Working language of the Conference is English.
- Modelling and Analysis of Problems of Mathematical Physics and Engineering
- Approximation Methods for Differential, Integral and Operator Equations
- Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems
- Optimization and Splines
The scientific program includes invited plenary talks (40 min) and contributed talks (20 min).
International Program Committee
- Brunner (Canada, China), A. Buikis (Latvia), J. Cepitis (Latvia), R. Ciegis (Lithuania), F. Gaspar (Spain), U. Hämarik (Estonia), Z. Jackiewicz (USA), J. Janno (Estonia), B. Kaltenbacher (Austria), P. Mathe (Germany), P. Matus (Belarus), M. Meilunas (Lithuania), Z. Nashed (USA), O. Nevanlinna (Finland), P. Oja (Estonia), A. Pedas (Estonia), S. Pereverzyev (Austria), M. Radziunas (Germany), T. Reginska (Poland), A. Reinfelds (Latvia), F. Sadyrbaev (Latvia), M. Sapagovas (Lithuania), G. Shishkin (Russia), I.H. Sloan (Australia), A. Štikonas (Lithuania), G. Vainikko (Estonia), V. Vasin (Russia)
Organizing Committee: A. Pedas (Chairman), R. Ciegis (Vice-chairman), U. Hämarik (Vice-chairman), U. Kangro, E. Kirsiaed, M. Kolk, K. Lätt, P. Miidla, P. Oja, T. Raus, M. Vikerpuur.
Confirmed plenary speakers:
Raimondas Ciegis (Vilnius Gediminas Technical Univ, Lithuania)
Teresa Diogo (University of Lisbon, Portugal)
Martin Hanke-Bourgeois (University of Mainz, Germany)
Helmut Neunzert (Fraunhofer Institute, Kaiserslautern, Germany)
Igor Podlubny (Technical University of Kosice, Slovak Republic)
Andrejs Reinfelds (University of Latvia, Latvia)
Ian H. Sloan (University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia)
Tarmo Soomere (Estonian Academy of Sciences, Estonia)
Gennadi Vainikko (University of Tartu, Estonia)
Anatoly Yagola (Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia)
Abstracts and Proceedings
Authors should submit abstracts before March 1, 2016 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions and a style file for the preparation of the abstracts are available at http://www.ut.ee/mma2016. Selected papers of the conference will be published in the Vol.22 of “Mathematical Modelling and Analysis” (The Baltic Journal on Mathematical Applications, Numerical Analysis and Differential Equations), http://inga.vgtu.lt/~art/. All papers will be peer-reviewed according to standard rules of the journal.
The conference will take place in the conference-center of the hotel “Dorpat” http://www.dorpat.ee/Welcome in the center of Tartu. In the hotels “Dorpat” and “Tartu” (about 200 m from “Dorpat”) we have booked rooms with reduced price (respectively 48 and 40 EUR for a single room, 62 and 58 EUR for a double room) for the participants of the conference. More information about the accommodation possibilities will be sent in the second announcement.
The ordinary registration fee is 280 EUR and the registration fee for doctoral students is 210 EUR. It covers the abstract volume, conference dinner, coffee breaks, excursion etc. The registration fee for accompanying persons (120 EUR) covers conference dinner, excursion and an additional social program. Full registration and payment information will be given in the second announcement and on our web-site.
Registration and abstract submission: March 1, 2016.
Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2016.
Payment of the registration fee: April 1, 2016 (ordinary fee)
Address for correspondence:
MMA2013&AMOE2013, Institute of Mathematics, University of Tartu
- Liivi 2, 50409 Tartu, Estonia
Questions regarding MMA2016 should be addressed to email@example.com and a copy to Uno Hämarik (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Arvet Pedas (e-mail: email@example.com). Phone: (+372) 737 5863 (office), fax: (+372) 737 5863. Information about the conference MMA2016 can be found also on the home page at http://www.ut.ee/mma2016/ .