Basque Center for Applied Mathematics – BCAM offers one Postdoctoral Fellowship position, one PhD position and three Reseach Tecnicia
- PhD position in Mesoscopic Fluid Dynamics Modelling and Simulation of Virus Transport: BCAM is offering a PhD position in the framework of “Mathematical Modelling Applied to Health” strategy. The goal of this PhD project is to explore the potential of microrheological characterization of viral solutions as a tool for virus-identification and characterization. The PhD candidate will work under the supervision of Ikerbasque Prof. Marco Ellero (CFD group, BCAM). Deadline for applications: 19th April 2022, Tuesday
- Research technician on Data Science – BCAM Knowledge Transfer Unit: BCAM offers a Research Technician position to work with the Knowledge Transfer Unit – KTU in Data Analysis, Statistics (regression methods, time series, multivariate analysis, clustering methods), Machine Learning techniques (e.g.: neural networks, random forests, decision trees, SVM’s etc.) and Optimization (linear programming, multi-objective optimization, large-scale optimization etc.) topics Deadline for applications: 22nd April 2022, Friday
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Special Functions and Random Walks: BCAM offers a Postdoctoral Fellowship position in Special Functions and Random Walks to work with Dr. Gianni Pagnini at Statistical Physics research line inside the Generalized Master Equation for the Continuous-Time Random Walk. Deadline for applications: 29th April 2022, Friday
- Research Technician in Statistical Physics: BCAM offers a Research Technician position in Statistical Physics to work in Statistical Analysis of Growing Areas Simulated by a Cellular-Automata Model of Wildfires with Dr. Gianni Pagnini at Statistical Physics research line. Deadline for applications: 29th April 2022, Friday
- Research Technian in Minimax Risk Classifiers: BCAM offers a Research Technician position in Minimax Risk Classifiers to work in Supervised learning by robust risk minimization. Statistical learning techniques that minimize the worst-case expected loss. Generalized maximum entropy methods for supervised learning at Machine Learning Group with Dr. Santiago Mazuelas. Deadline for applications: 29th April 2022, Friday
For further information check our website.