New open position
IC2020_05_Research Technician in Machine Learning
In the framework of the BCAM “Maths & Artificial Intelligence” strategy, a series of projects in this field have been launched in different areas of Applied Mathematics.
|Contract and offer:||6 months|
|Deadline:||June 5th 2020, 14:00 CET (UTC+1)|
|How to apply:||Applications must be submitted on-line at:|
|Scientific Profile Requested|
|Requirements:||· Promising young researchers.
· Applicants must have their MsC preferable in Computer Science or related fields.
|Skills and track-record:||· Good interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative research team.
· Ability to present and publish research outcomes in spoken (talks) and written (papers) form.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers and stakeholders with different backgrounds.
· Fluency in spoken and written English.
|Scientific Profile:||The preferred candidate will have:
· Strong background in Machine Learning.
· Demonstrated knowledge in image processing techniques and deep learning
· Good programming skills in Python, R
· Research experience in interdisciplinary applications, such as the health sector.