PhD Opportunities at MOX
Applications are now open for the PhD program in Mathematical Models and Methods in Engineering hosted at the Department of Mathematics of Politecnico di Milano.
In addition to the general PhD program a range of options for more specifically industrial mathematics oriented PhD projects are available:
- Continuous mixing processes in industrial applications (1 position, for info and applications contact Prof. Nicola Parolini)
- MULTI-PHYSICS NUMERICAL MODELING OF HIGH VOLTAGE DIRECT CURRENT (HVDC) CABLES (1 position, for info and applications contact Prof. Carlo de Falco)
- Pushing the boundaries of molecular modeling towards large scale systems and with HPC-compliant approaches (1 position, in collaboration with IIT Genova, for info and applications contact Prof. Carlo de Falco)
- Machine learning for personalised treatment (1 position, for info and applications contact Prof. Anna Paganoni or Prof. Paolo Zunino)
- Simulation of the cardiac function (2 positions, in the framework of ERC project iHeart for info see here or contact Prof. Alfio Quarteroni)