Job vacancy for 23 full-time contracts as doctoral researchers in the German/Austrian research project CREATOR
The first ever German-Austrian Collaborative Research Centre (CRC) “Computational Electric Machine Laboratory” (CREATOR) opens
23 Research Assistant/PhD positions (all genders)
This CRC connects three interdisciplinary and internationally renowned research groups in computational engineering, at Technical University Darmstadt, in Germany, and at Graz University of Technology and Johannes Kepler University Linz, in Austria. The close cooperation of the partners fosters interdisciplinary collaborations and guarantees the candidates excellent future career opportunities in research and industry.
Each position is associated to one of the following research areas:
- Fluid Mechanics
This CRC offers:
- First-class PhD training in the fields of computational engineering
- Fully funded positions for 4 years (part-time possible)
- The chance to conduct high level research projects in a vivid academic network and a great working environment. Information concerning the research projects may be found here.
- A unique opportunity to link fundamental research with application-oriented aspects
- Excellent career opportunities
- Funding for visits of summer schools, conferences and international mobility to partner
Apply now for a job within the TRR 361/ F 90 at TU Graz, JKU Linz or TU Darmstadt (with Code No.) using the submission form. Please contact the Spokespersons Sebastian Schöps (Darmstadt) or Annette Mütze (Graz) in the case of questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.