Postdoctoral Fellowship in Cybersecurity at BCAM
We are looking for one postdoctoral fellow to join the Basque Center for Applied Mathematics.
|PI in charge:||Prof. J.A. Lozano|
|Requirements:||· Applicants must have their PhD completed before the contract starts. PhD degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong background in Mathematics.
|Skills and track-record:||· Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity.
· Knowledge and experience in the development, use and application of Machine Learning techniques, mainly in the field of cybersecurity.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong programming skills.
· Ability to read scientific publications and implement algorithms.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers and stakeholders with different backgrounds.
· Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative research team.
· Good command of spoken and written English.
|Principal duties and responsibilities:||· Carry out research in the field of cybersecurity and participate in applied research projects in this field.
· Carry out cybersecurity initiatives in BCAM.
· Collaborate with the Basque CyberSecurity Centre (BCSC).
Deadline for applications: 31st August, 2020