Basque Center for Applied Mathematics – BCAM published four new Postdoctoal Fellowship positions and one PhD Position
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Climate Change Data Science (IKUR): In the framework of the IKUR Strategy. The “Applied Statistics” research line at the BCAM looks for candidates to work on Climate Change Data Science related projects including spatial downscaling, uncertainty quantification in climate data, climate projections and ensembles. The research will be carried out in collaboration with BC3 (Basque Center for Climate Change) and other institutions in the Basque Country. Deadline for applications: 21st January 2022, Friday.
- Postdoctoral researcher for the simulation of energy storage materials (IKUR): The postdoctoral applicant will join the MSLMS to work on problems related to the simulation of energy storage materials (batteries, supercapacitors, mixed matrix membranes) from a multiscale perspective: from the atomistic characterization of the structure/performance relationship in battery and adsorptive energy storage materials, to the microscopic study of charge transfer using continuous and particulate simulation methods. Deadline for applications: 21st January 2022, Friday.
- Postdoctoral Fellow on Bloch Representation (IKUR): Postdoctoral position in the framework of Ikur strategy to work in the Bloch representation and correlations in finite-dimensional multi-party quantum systems at Quantum Mechanics group. Deadline for applications: 24th January 2022, Monday.
- PhD Fellowship on Quantum Measurements (IKUR): In the framework of the IKUR Strategy BCAM offers a PhD position to work in Quantum measurements theory and its applications. Deadline for applications: 24th January 2022, Monday.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in COVID-19 prognosis: The postdoctoral researcher will work on the research project “Early prognosis of COVID-19 infections via machine learning” funded by AXA Research Fund to work in Machine Learning for COVID-19 prognosis. Deadline for applications: 1st February 2022, Tuesday.
Requirements for Postdoctoral Fellowships: Applicants must have their PhD completed before the contract starts.