SIMAI 2018 Congress in ROME
The next congress of the Italian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics will take place in Rome, Italy, from the 2nd to the 6th of July 2018. It is an important occasion for Industrial and Applied Mathematician from Italy and beyond to exchange ideas and share their research. Among the plenary speakers who have already accepted to participate we have Stanley Osher, Michele Piana, Angelo Iollo, Riccardo Adami.
Call for submission of minisymposia is open now on the conference web site
- Alberto Maria Bersani, Sapienza Università di Roma, Italy
- Clemente Cesarano, Sezione di Matematica, Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO, Italy
- Enrico De Bernardis, CNR-INSEAN, Roma, Italy
- Davide Palmigiani, Sapienza, Università di Roma and IAC (CNR), Italy
- Laura Pezza, Dipartimento S.B.A.I., Italy
- Giuseppe Pontrelli, IAC-CNR, Roma, Italy
- Anna Scotti, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Renato Spigler, University ROMA 3
- Paolo Teofilatto, Sapienza Università di Roma
- Vanda Valente, IAC-CNR, Roma
Reblogged this on MI-NET.