Postdoctoral Fellowship in Artificial Intelligence at BCAM
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position within the Machine Learning group at BCAM. The postdoctoral candidate will work under the supervision of Professor Jose Antonio Lozano. (Machine Learning group and Scientific Director of BCAM)
Topics: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Temporal Data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present research ideas to researchers with different background.
- Ability to clearly present and publish research outcomes in spoken (talks) and written (papers) form.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good programming skill in R or python languages
The preferred candidate will have:
- Research experience and interest in Artificial Intelligence in general with particular emphasis in areas such as: machine learning and mining of temporal data
- Experience on analysis of very large datasets, preferably containing temporal data
- Experience in working with real AI problems
- Experience on the mathematical modelling of problems and algorithms in AI
More information: http://www.bcamath.org/en/research/job/postdoctoral-fellowship-in-artificial-intelligence-ai2019
- Contract and offer: 14 months (starting in November 2019)
- Deadline: October 18th 2019, 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
- Salary: The gross annual salary of the Fellowship will be 28.000 – 32.000€. There is a moving allowance for those researchers that come from a research institution outside the Basque Country from EUR 1000 to EUR 2000 gross.
- How to apply: Applications must be submitted online at www.bcamath.org/en/research/job